YAY! New stash to play with!!! Finally my order from The Silver Needle Super Bowl Sale came home to me! I was so excited that I was about to kiss the postman! LOL! I just LOVE getting packages in the mail, especially ones full of goodies like this one!
- Raise The Roof Designs – Santa Clothes (scroll down a bit) + buttons
- Hollis Designs – Snowy Littles + charm
- Shepherd’s Bush – A Mother’s Love Needleroll
- Shepherd’s Bush – Snow Fall Needleroll
- JCS 2004 & 2005 Christmas Ornaments Issues
- 3 packs Assortment Set of Metal Finishing Forms. I thought these looked cool and simple and would help me on the road of actually finishing some of my finishes! I think the will help me out loads in learning how to make ornaments properly etc.
- 5 packs of Connect-A-Box (for all my beads). I can’t wait to take my beads out of the Mill Hill packaging and into these niffty little things! I *love* them!
- Character Tape Measures With Personality – The Cow. I just couldn’t resist that one! So adorable!
I am so happy with all of this! And what makes me even more happy is that tomorrow, my order from Stitches N’Things will come too! Or so it should! If not tomorrow, then Monday. If Monday, then it will be a loooong weekend! LOL!