Image hosting by Photobucket
Here is a picture of me and Sumarros in the London Zoo in front of the tigers. We had a lot of fun at the zoo. Here is a little bit about what we did while in London. Some of the pictures are here, but they are all from Tuesday. I have to get the pictures from Sunday and Monday from Mio’s computer when I am feeling better.

We arrived at the hotel late afternoon and checked in and went to our room with our luggage. Then we headed out and walked around the area around the hotel for a while and headed up to Notting Hill. Sumarrós wanted sushi for dinner so we found a sushi resturant and had some sushi. It was really good. I don’t think I have ever had bad sushi hehe. We then walked back to the hotel, stopped at a pharmacy and got formula for Karitas and baby food. The girls had a bath and then we all went to bed early.

It was rainy and windy that day. Very rainy in fact. We took the subway to the London Aquarium and saw all kinds of fishes and even sharks. Sumarros loved it but Karitas slept through most of it. She woke up a little bit and tried to catch some fishes through their cages and she seemed to enjoy it. We then took the train to the only LNS that I could find on-line and I did some shopping there. “Thankfully” we arrived there kind of late so I didn’t spend too much money there! I could have stayed there the whole day if we would have arrived earlier. I bought some fabric, threads, beads and a charm for my Italian Ice piece.
We then tried to take the tube back to the hotel but it was durring rush hour and there was no way that we could go on the tube with the kids and the stroller so we decided to take a taxi to the hotel. We had dinner at the hotel that night. The dinner wasn’t good unfortunately. Then it was bedtime for all of us.

We got up and had breakfast at the hotel. Then got ready to go to the London Zoo. We saw the penguins being fed and then just walked around and looked at all the animals. Karitas slept through the whole thing, but Sumarros really enjoyed it. After the Zoo we took a taxi to the hotel and Mio went out and got us some Burger King for dinner while I packed and by that point I was starting to feel a little sick. I just thought I was tired so we tried to go to bed early but I think we all fell asleep around midnight.

We had to get up at 3.30 am to go to the airport. Me and Mio were sure that the girls would be grumpy when we would wake them up at the middle of the night but they were both just smiling and in a very good mood. We were lucky to not have to take the train back to the airport, but got a driver! Mio’s dad asked his friend to drive us since he didn’t want us to have to travel in the middle of the night with the girls on the trains. That was a luxury and the guy that drove us was super nice. Me and the girls managed to sleep most of the way, but I kept waking up because I was feeling cold all the time. We got to the airport, checked in to our flight and then looked at the shops a little. I bought a new perfume and a mascara. Also all of the Harry Potter movies on DVD and Pink Panther and My Little Pony for Sumarros. The flight home was ok. The girls were complete angels, but I was starting to feel really sick. My mom came and picked us up at the airport and by that point I was feeling horrible. We got home, I took a shower and then we ate and I took a nap. When I woke up I knew that I was officially sick.

Yesterday and today.
I felt horrible. The night was just awful. I had a fever, 39°c and like always when I have a fever, I had horrible nightmares. My throath is so swollen that I can hardly swallow anything and it feels raw on the inside. I went to the doctors yesterday and I have streph throath :-/ So I am on antibiotics and trying to take it easy. Sumarros is off course at school and she is going to my parents after school today to spend the night with them and tell them all about her trip to London. Mio is such a sweetheart that he took Karitas with him to work so that I could relax. And that is exactly what I am about to return to right now. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am off course waaay behind on reading and commenting on blogs. I will get back to it eventually. Right now, I am returning to the sofa with my needleroll and am going to watch some Little Britain episodes :o)


Filed under Uncategorized

9 responses to “London…

  1. Carol

    What a gorgeous picture of you 🙂 I am so glad you enjoyed London! It is one of our favorite places too, even though everything there is so small and so expensive LOL!! Welcome home!

  2. Lili

    Ooooh, poor you! All you can do is rest and rest… Well, it’s a chance you fell sick AFTER the trip! We really love London, it’s my fav place in the world!
    Thanks for your kindest comments and hugs!
    Take care, Linda!

  3. Heather

    Glad you had a lovely time in London, sorry the weather was a bit hit and miss for you.

    Feel better soon.

  4. Susimac

    What a wonderful time you all had. I’m sorry to hear that you are unwell, I hope that you are feeling better soon, get plenty of rest.

  5. Von

    Thanks for including the great picture of yourself, Linda!
    How awful for you to feel sick towards the end of your London visit! Hope you’re feeling better now after some good rest.

  6. AnneS

    Great photo of you and Sumarros in London 🙂 Sorry to hear you got sick while you were away, but at least you managed to enjoy your trip without the sickness 🙂 Now I’m off to see what else you’ve been up to … I’m so behind on blog reading yet again! 😀

  7. Anonymous

    Good design!
    [url=]My homepage[/url] | [url=]Cool site[/url]

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s