So I have been going through my projects and deciding what I want to get done in 2007. This is what I have come up with so far.
1) A Stitcher’s Accessory Book – Judy Odell.
I have everything I need to get this one done, the linen, the Needle Necessities floss, the beads, the chart and the finishing instructions. I am doing the Autumn colors version.
2) Lizzie*Kate – 12 Blessings Of Christmas.
I am going to do one picture a month. I am thinking of using the darker fabric that I bought while in London last year and do them all on one piece of fabric. I think these will look good on the checked fabric.
3) Spot of Winter – The Drawn Thread.
4) Spot of Summer – The Drawn Thread.
5) Spot of Spring – The Drawn Thread.
6) Spot of Autumn – The Drawn Thread. I got all these “Spots” for my birthday from my friend Rósa and all the speciality threads to stitch them.
7) Christmas Stocking – Stitcher’s Studio. For myself. Then me and my girls will all have Christmas stockings.
Already started projects.
1) Fairy Grandmother – Lavender & Lace. I want to get more done on her. The mission is not to finish her, just work on her more.
2) A Gift From The Eagle Feather – Dimmensions Gold Collection Kit. I have started this one over since I took that picture. It was off by a couple of stitches and I can’t find the error. So I started it over. It is going to be for my father.
3) Mini Cottages IV – Michael Powell. I have already done Mini Cottages 1, 2 and 3 and want to do the last one to finish up the series.
4) Finish knitting the dress for my daughter Karítas. No picture as of yet.
I think that is it for now. I will add and change this list as I remember to do so throughout the year :o) So what are your stitching goals for 2007?