I got tagged by Hannah to do the 6 Weird Things about Me.
The rules: Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you.” People who get tagged need to write in their blog of 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
1) I can not listen to the radio. I get so horribly cranky if I can’t pick my music myself and have to listen to loud DJ’s that all seem to yell at the microphone.
2) I talk to myself a lot.
3) I hate buying shoes. I just hate shopping in general. Except for stash, books and music.
4) I hate being pregnant, but I love giving birth.
5) I am insanely organised when it comes to some things, but terribly disorganised when it comes to other things. I always know where everything is though.
6) One of my favorite things to do is to go out walking in the rain. When it is raining straight down that is. I don’t like walking in the rain when it is very windy outside also. But walking in the rain when it is pouring straight down and getting soaked to the bone… I love that!
I started another biscornu last night, for my friend Colleen in NY. She sent me white Lugana in 28ct and one of the new variations colors from DMC. It is looking great so far and I can’t wait to stitch some more on it when I get home today. I was worked for almost 11 hours yesterday and was just exhausted when I got home. My mom came over and we watched Gray’s Anatomy (I love that show) and when she left I just managed to start the stitching and then I just crashed. Hopefully this evening will be a better stitching night for me :o)