My receaver, Sveina, got the dice that I made for her in this exchange. So now I can share pictures with you.
I decided to stitch only 4 of the 6 pannels. I left the top and bottom ones blank because I added a cording to the top and a tassel to the bottom.
Stitched on 28ct Antique White Lugana with WDW floss called Azaleas. Mill Hill beads #62012 for the sides and the tassel is made out of DMC floss #150 and #3805. The cording was made with DMC#3805.
I have never made a tassel before so I was quite happy with how it turned out. The only thing that was difficult with this project was the stuffing. I felt like I was either putting too much or too little in it. I never thought I got it just right.