**Habits of the Modern Stitcher**
1. How do you hold your fabric? In my left hand, or in my Q-snap
2. Floss licker? Oh yes. If I go missing, there will be plenty of DNA in my stitching projects.
3. How do you thread your needle? I lick my floss, squeese the ends between my fingers and thread the needle.
4. What needle do you like best? Piecemakers!
5. Are you a needle loser? Yes!
6. What fabric do you prefer to stitch on? Linen. The higher the count the better.
7. Bobbins or floss bags? Bobbins for DMC, tiny zip locks for the rest.
8. Are you a scissors collector? Oh yes! And my collection has grown since this picture was taken.
9. Do you do your own framing, and if so, do you lace or pin? I have framed a couple of pieces yes, and I lace.
10. Are you a floss floozy? Huh?
11. Silk? Gimme gimme gimme!
12. Railroader? Sometimes, but just the top leg of my stitch.
13. Are you a pattern or designer snob? Nope. I stitch what I like.
14. Do you get antsy when you give someone a stitched gift? I used to, not anymore.
15. Have you reached S.A.B.L.E.? No way! I am not even 30 yet!
16. Do you wash your projects? Some of them.
I have one finish, and one new start to show you. I have just been working so much (I worked for about 13 hours yesterday) that I haven’t had any time to take pictures and blog about the whole thing. I will soon, promise!