This was probably the worst stitching year since I started stitching! LOL! That is both good and bad. Bad because, well, I wanted to get more done, but good because I also did some knitting, and I did so much else that was absolutely fabulous. And like they say, you can’t do everything, a girl has to pick and choose! So, without further introduction, here are two lists, one for stitching and the other for knitting.
1) Spiral Lbre – freebie in pink
2) Spiral Lbre – freebie in green
3) Santa ornament – Prairie Schooler
4) Noel Ornament – freebie
5) Flea Market Souvenir – Blackbird Designs
6) Home Of A Needleworker (Too!) – Little House Needleworks
7) Set of smalls in orange for my dad’s sister – Various freebie designs
8) Notebook – part of LHN’s The Rain Fell
9) Purple Set of Smalls – Various Freebie Designs
10) Small Token – Blackbird Designs
11) Red Set of Smalls for Svala – Various freebie designs
12) Purple set of smalls for Birgitta – Various freebie designs
1) Ebony Cape – Design by Helga Isager
2) Gryffindor Scarf – Design by me
3) Frost – Design by Védís Jónsdóttir
4) Knúpur – Design Védís Jónsdóttir
5) Cheers – Design by Cheryl Niamath
6) Lopi 156 – Design Álafoss
7) Neckwarmer for Fanney – Design Susan Chang
I am not making any stitching or knitting resolutions for the new year. There is only one thing I am going to follow: ENJOY WHAT I AM DOING!
May the year 2010 bring you and your family joy and love in every aspect of your life. Thank you for the friendship in 2009.