I always like to end my year to look back and go over the crafts I have done over the past 12 months. This year was a new low in stitching for me, but a record year in knitting. I will start with the stitching. I only stitched two projects this year!
Stitching projects 2010
Knitting projects 2010
1) Design: 18 Var – from Lopi 29, by Védís Jónsdóttir
2) Pattern: Baby Surprise Jacket by Elizabeth Zimmermann
3) Lopapeysa for my daughter Sumarrós – design is a mix of various Lopi designs
4) Pattern: Henri the Knitted Bear by Rachel Borello
5) Pattern: Boneyard Shawl by Stephen West
6) Pattern: Odessa by Grumperina
7) Pattern: Lacy Baktus by Terhi Montonen
8) Pattern: mixed and matched 3 different designs to make this dress for a friends sister
9) Pattern: Hlekkur from Lopi 28
10) Pattern: Dressy sweater by Pickles
11) Pattern: The Age of Brass and Steam Kerchief by OrangeFlower
12) Dressy Sweater – Mini version for Sumarrós
13) Lopapeysa for Inga Rún: Design is a mix and match of a couple of designs that I matched to her liking.
14) Pattern: #22 Cape by Lana Grossa
15) Pattern: Jacket in ”Alpaca” and ”Glitter” with 2-colour pattern in raglan by DROPS design
16) Pattern: Bring It On Baby Blanket by Anna & Heidi Pickles
17) Pattern: Haruni by Emily Ross
18) Pattern: Citron by Hilary Smith Callis – no photos yet as I did not manage to photograph it before giving it away.
19) Black Hoodie out of Lopi for a friend – no photos and now the sweater is ruined 😦
20) 3 preemie hats for the premature ward at the national hospital. A charity project.
So yeah. All in all a pretty decent year in finishes! I am not counting the projects that I have started and not finished. I am not going to drag myself down because of those haha. I am going to try and be a good girl next year and stitch and knit, and use up some of my stash! I am bringing both a knitting and a stitching project to my parents house tonight as we say goodbye to 2010 and welcome 2011. I have a great feeling about the coming year. I have always liked odd numbers 🙂
Me and the girls would like to wish you and your family a wonderful new year. May all your dreams come true.