I just got knit-tagged by Kristín, so here goes!
1. Are you always happy with your FO’s (finished objects)?
Oh no, not always. Especially not at first. It gets better with practice and the more I knit. These days I am usually thrilled with what I make. Thankfully!
2. Are you sometimes so disappointed that you frog everything and start a new project? Why? Color? Yarn? Making? Too small? Too large?
It has happened yes. Sometimes I start something and when I have knit a bit of it I just see that the project is not going to work. Sometimes it is the color, sometimes the yarn, sometimes a combination of the two. Sometimes the needle size is off etc. It can be so many things. And I would rather frog than finish something that makes me unhappy and unsatisfied.
3. Do you wear your knits or do they end up at the bottom of a cupboard? If so, why? How do they age after being washed and worn?
Oh I wear them! I haven’t made very many for myself, more for the kids, friends, family etc. and they all wear what I make.
4. Do you always make a swatch? (maybe it should have been the first question, lol ?!)
Nope. Sometimes, but usually not.
5. Finally, would you rather work with some yarns you know well rather than others to avoid bad surprises?
A little bit of both. I like to try out new yarns! In fact I love it. But some yarns are just classic and something you can always count on. Like the Icelandic Wool Lopi. You always know what you are going to get. It is like visiting an old friend really!