I got tagged by Raven/Missy
So here we go:
Link to the person that tagged you
Post the rules on your blog
Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
Tag 6 people at the end of your post by linking to their blog
Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
Let your tagger know when your entry is up
1. I bite my fingernails. I know, yuck!
2. I love doing laundry but I HATE folding it and putting it away.
3. I play music all the time either on my i-pod (need to charge it) or at home.
4. I an not a big TV watcher. I prefer movies or listening to music
5. I collect books. They make me feel good.
6. I am a huge Prince fan. I just adore him!
the people I tag are: Anyone who wants to do this. You can even do it in my comments 🙂
Now on to stitching. I have been working on a project suggested by Becky over at the Let’s Stitch blog. She suggested we dig out our longest standing UFO or WIP and work on it this week. I am making great progress on my project. The project I decided to work on was Mini Cottages by Michael Powell. I am doing all four of them on the same piece of fabric and have finished the first three and started the last one. I took a picture on Sunday before I sat down with it and will take another one soon to show my progress. I am quite hopefull that I will get it done this week. It is a nice break from my stocking since the stocking has a lot of details and the Mini Cottages are much more simple. When I am finished with the Cottages I will work on my stocking more.